OMG!!!!



VIDEO

Hello I am your representative from four year. I am very thankful for each of your votes. I promise I will represent you in all the moments. If you have any problem, I will interfere and I will try to find a solution along with Alba.
If you nedd anything along the day, I will be available 24/7. I will communicate our teachers anything we need. I can' t finish without saying thank you for your votes.

Y para los que no tenemos el B1 aquí va la traducción:

Hola. Soy el representante de cuarto. Estoy muy agradecido por cada uno de vuestros votos. Prometo que os representaré en todo momento. Si tenéis cualquier problema, intervendré e intentaré encontrar la mejor solución junto con Alba. Si necesitáis algo a lo largo del día, estaré disponible las 24 horas.
Dialogaré con nuestros profesores sobre cualquier cosa que necesitemos.
No puedo terminar sin volver a agradeceros vuestros votos. 

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog